Compromise

Some days back, me and my sister went to my friend's sis and bro wedding function. He invited me in two functions i-e; mehendi and vlaima but I couldnt go to meheni as were attending too many weddings lately and my bro is pissed off by his sisters' large friend's circle. Anyways, the wedding was fantabulous and I regret for not pursuing bro to atend mehndi as well. I am sure, it was as royal as was the valima . Being alone there (of course my sister was with me but; and by 'being alone' here I mean not knowing anyone else than my sister, no other female friend was invited) we were discussing about the guest and things around. After being hugely impressed by decor and setup I said to sis "Shadi ho to aisi ho" some moemnts later (may be I was afriad; as they say any moment can be THE moment when God answers our prayers) I added " warna bhi ho jay (chalo)" :-D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children COVID vaccination in KSA

Biometric for succession certificate / letter of administration

Hand writting