Man is Visual Animal

I exactly dont know what to write....I am in continuous pain of reticence and regret..... Apart of my personal life pain..I am tortured by strangers...I dont know why men want to get acquainted with every girl and women they see; crossing road or standing on bus stop or walking along footpath....I used to come to my workplace by bus and have to walk(around 5 minutes) .... thats terrible experience for me every day ...infact every morning :S :S :S :S... if you are a girl every passing by rikhshaw/cab driver stares at you, every car wala gives horn (offering you a ride to your destination) and strangest of all sometime want to ask you silly things like "you works there???" those who have seen you quite times. Its rubbish did ever I asked you "WHERE THE HELL YOU WORK??" Just couples of days back, an uncle bump into when I was crossing road and lead me while crossing road as I am 5 yrs old kid and cant find way in heavy traffic :s laters when I reached the bus stop he started interrogating things in a way that I cant say harsh word or dont reply although I was puzzled and dont want to reply. He was completely an A**H***. Laters when I cant help it much I took rickshaw and went off that stop. Though it cost me alot than my routine fares.:s and yesterday a guy asked me this stupid question you worked there ?? (pointing towards my workplace). The most pathetic situation I came across is when a bearded man quite like moulanas was crossing road with me and in the middle of road he turned his face towards me and asked for tea :-/ :-/ :-/ (ay Allah mujh pay reham farma)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children COVID vaccination in KSA

Biometric for succession certificate / letter of administration

Hand writting