Judge(mental)

I dont know when this mania induced in me. May be, since when I started observing failures and success in my as well as other ppl's life closely. I am sick of my this psychotic behavior. When I come across someone's happiness or success; I start evaluating his/her deeds and virtues in daily life. That leads me to think that its just because these deeds that Allah is showering His blessing on him/her. On the contrary, when somebody is in some trouble I feel opposite of it like started evaluating his misconducts :S. I audit everyones wrongs ans rights and pronounce my verdict "Gotcha!! this is the very reason!! you are in this SHIT" (is it strange???)
Albeit, I have been trying lately not to find reasons but somethings are just in luck, written in ones fate. No matter how bad or good you are. And as they say "Khuda day k bhi azmata hay or lay k bhi" (Allah put us in trial sometimes by giving us and sometimes taking away something from us) and this whole life is trial throughout (since birth till death). Secondly. one who is succeful in my wordly eyes may not be pious in eyes of Allah. Just read another quotation "What makes us human is our imperfection...... the instinct of bad and good at the same time in oneself". And I am nobody to find and evaluate others rights and wrongs and then depending upon my fallacious evaluation announce verdict.


Trying to overcome this inside nature of mine:-/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children COVID vaccination in KSA

Biometric for succession certificate / letter of administration

Hand writting