New Ventures ....all at same time

Errrr Today I had most hectic day of my life (till now)

10:00 am Test at folio 3--BALOCH COLONY-- (wish that I'll succede in that cool place)

12:pm Went to my last office--GULSHAN E IQBAL-- to apply a month leave around 11 EL and rest unpaid...(wish I can get all paid:D *greedyme*)

2:30 pm Went to my new office--DHA II-- though its now been a week I am going there still its new:-) (wish Its little nearer to my place)

6:pm left office

7:10 p.m Went IBA city campus--GARDEN SHAHEED KIYANI ROAD--first class "financial Accounting" remedial class ..class was started at 6:00 pm and I reached there at 7:10 *punctual me* and I had no idea what he(instructor) was talking all about but was impressed of the way he was giving his views on world economy though there is no point of being impressed of him ...I mean it was his core subject and if he doesnt have that info who else would have..( wish I could manage to take admission too *sigh*...I am planning so far not to take admission)

9:30 pm Reached home--MALIR-- and my darling nephew niece at home after 2 and half yrs around ( wish they can live here more *sobs*)

So In short the whole day was full of wishes and I took a round trip of the city on bus:S....(last wish of the day I had a car of mine)

Comments

Senilius said…
You are a PHP Dev and you've applied to Folio3 too? I just came back from my interview. :D

Test kaisa hua? Lexicographic permutation? :D

Best of luck waise! :)
Senilius said…
And we're the same age too. Okay, you're two months older. :P
Cynic said…
Naah! I am primarily C developer ...was writting it first time by going through all crappy manuals :s ...umm I applied for SQA (actually not applied ...somebody forwarded it for the sake of good will :D)
test went fine not much chances ...cause totally out of touch from SQL for 6 months or so
AGE kahan say dekhi :-/
you applied for developer???
Senilius said…
Yeah I applied for PHP Dev. Age blogger profile se dekhi. ;)

Your test was different than mine I think. I got three cranky programming questions.

Popular posts from this blog

Children COVID vaccination in KSA

Biometric for succession certificate / letter of administration

Hand writting