Miracles Do Happen

Today I cleared MBA test at IBA, its like a miracle for me... I never expected this one and was so hopeless that when one of my NEDian university mate told me that you have cleared and interview on tuesday I replied " dont spread the words I am not sure whether this is my roll number or not" he chuckled and said "you have lost your mind" ...I said "I am hopeless and I am pretty sure its not my roll number plus I dont have very good memory and I didnt jot down my number" any ways I didnt tell anybody as there was power outage through out Karachi since maghrib so I couldnt checked myself on their web. When reached at work ...first thing I did after signing attendance was calling IBA to ask and first nobody attended although it was 10 am ...anyways laters university campus number was attended and I was confirmed by telephone operator; telling my score in different sections:-D


Essay: 11
English: 102
Maths: 63
GK: 25
Total: 201

*sigh of relief* ..I came to my room informed my colleague and had a tight hug from her:-D she was very happy for me ( Did I tell you she is also IBA alumni?)kher I am happy....156 was their cutoff and I scored 201 which is quite astounding for me ......out of my imagination even..........:-D :-D :-D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children COVID vaccination in KSA

Biometric for succession certificate / letter of administration

Hand writting