Observation V/S theology

Theology

S used to quote her father that listening to music could strangle your heart to death (not sure if it is hadith or just a saying). After listening this many times I started hard to quit listening music, though I was achi khasi music follower. Anyway she used to quote this thing that all sins start when your heart is dead enough to commit sin.

Observation

I have hired a van for pick and drop, so as every blessing comes with a price, it also does and price for this one is that I reached office when there is no one at office other than peon and sweeper @ 9:00 am sharp. There is a guy who come couple of minutes after me. This guy when I asked him why he came so early when no one is there? Replied that it is because of his habit for praying fajar, and after that due to daylight saving thing (which God knows benefitting whom, I still need to find some KESC wala who can satisfy me with figures if we are saving any electricity) there is very less time left for sleeping back. AS still there is no one around he switches ON his Cell phone’s radio and start listening music initially loud and then when people start coming through head phone almost all day long.

Now there is a second man who is aged and impressed me with his khush mizaji when I joined. This man had installed a web application on his Laptop which daily download and play recitation of holy Quran automatically for an hour. Later due to this stupid boo-boo(that’s what I think) this man from I don’t know where got my phone number and start text-ing me since he is somehow linked with HR matters I didn’t feel offended. In beginning, I thought that since it was my mistake that leads this chipkoo man to start flirting but later a colleague in my office asked me to be careful about him :-/. That arisen the curiosity since I thought his behavior as an aftermath of my silly mistake. What she told me made me to devise a murder plan :s . He didn’t asked her only for a date but beyond that *arrrrrrrgggggggggh*. I want to unit his mother sister for this thing.

So I find myself comfortable to sit with Music-lover colleague in morning when no-one is around but when my van gets late I can’t stand even a single glance of this tharki budha when there are some ppl who sits late in office. Once he just asked me a single thing and I replied and left the place and waited for van on bus stop. :D

PS: I asked S to defend her father’s theology but she said its exceptional. And NO by observing this opposite thing I’m not seeking excuses to start listening music again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children COVID vaccination in KSA

Biometric for succession certificate / letter of administration

Because losers find reasons